Work with us
Creative Account Manager
Rawww is looking for a highly organised individual, preferably with 1 year experience. The role involves managing projects from the client brief through to their delivery by Rawww’s creative team. You will have strong people skills which will allow you to liaise effectively with clients and get the best out of the Rawww design team. Rawww is looking for someone who is comfortable in preparing briefs and delivering projects to agreed timescales.
You may come from a digital background and have a technical understanding of how websites are built or have experience in delivering print design projects. Keeping the flow of work around the studio, maintaining Rawww’s high standard of work and managing client expectations is essential to this fast paced role. You will work very closely with our Head of Projects and offer support in getting projects completed on time and to budget.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Create and execute projects from start to finish
- Understand browser / client specific compatibility issues
- Manage digital and print projects within the studio
- Help enforce project process procedures
- Website user testing and task management
- Checking and proofing project work
- Facilitate team and client meetings
- Pro-active in holding regular status meetings with projects team
- Resolve and/or handle issues
- Flexibility to work from home and in the studio where required
Internal and external relationships:
- Maintain contact with staff from across the business
- Contact with freelance staff where required
- Good communication skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Liaise between clients and the Rawww team
- Projects are delivered effectively, on time and within budget
- Work carried out with other team members is done collaboratively and with shared responsibility
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Knowledge of and interest in the digital and creative industry
- Communication with colleagues and clients is professionally presented and well written
- Ability to scope and advise on a wide range of digital and creative projects
- Ability to write and understand briefs
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortably knowledgeable on SEO
- Comfortably knowledgeable in Google Analytics and reporting
- A wide range of online management tools
- WordPress CMS
- Google Docs
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Knowledge of Google data studio
- Project management tools
Benefits of working at Rawww:
We value our team and like to show it.
- Hybrid working – you will have the perfect mix of 2 days in the studio and 3 days at home
- Bonus opportunity – bring a new project to Rawww and you will get a commission
- Employee of the month prize – we value great work and love rewarding an outstanding member of our team with a gift voucher every month
- Training and development fund – £500 per year for you to choose a course or training that will improve your skills and knowledge
- Annual appraisals – supporting your career development and allowing you to grow and progress at Rawww
- Rawww Team Day – a summer day off site where you can roll up your sleeves and get competitive doing team building events
- Rawww Christmas Party – a great team night that’s always eventful
- Lunch Thursdays – a monthly team walk into Coventry for lunch on Rawww
- Studio Day snacks – you’ll be able to tuck into the much loved Rawww food cupboard with snacks and drinks on offer for everyone
- Holidays – 20 days a year plus everyone gets some quality holiday time over Christmas and New Year when the Rawww studio is closed
- Birthdays – we don’t expect you to work on your birthday, so that’s on us.
- Generous servings of Colin the Caterpillar birthday cake throughout the year! We really do love birthdays.
We are an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, colour, gender, or disability.
Email your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
UK applicants only, no agencies.
Frontend Developer (Freelance)
Rawww are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our busy team of creatives at our canal side studio in Coventry. You’ll be interested in coding, building responsive websites in WordPress and have an eye for design.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in interactive media, graphic design or equivalent
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Interested in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize and optimise images
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Interested in SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Understanding of integrating building WordPress websites
- Understanding of integrating building Shopify websites
Email your CV and three examples of your development work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK applicants only, no agencies.
We’re always on the look out for talented individuals who share the same passion, especially planners, designers, project managers, copywriters and developers.