Interested in working for us?
We’re always on the look out for creative people to join our team (particularly designers, project managers, copywriters and developers based in the Midlands). If you think you fit the bill, get in touch.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Executive, who is happy providing support to the Digital Manager of one of our leading clients. Your role will include assisting in localising, creating and maintaining content across various online presences (predominantly national website and microsites for the client’s brand) to ensure that they are up-to-date, responding to the needs of the client’s users and to fully reflect their brand’s values and business requirements.
We’re looking for a talented individual who’d feel comfortable and confident doing the following:
- Developing the brand image to ensure visibility in online communities.
- Assisting the Digital Manager | Marketing in determining the overall digital strategy by participating in discussions and/or attending key strategic meetings when required.
- Assisting in improving the user experience across their online presences through the use of web analytics, consumer insight, and usability testing.
- Ensuring that our client’s website’s configurator is up-to-date and fully functional by working closely with their Product Team and central IT function.
- Ensuring that our client’s products are represented in the best possible light across their online presences by localising centrally produced content. And, where necessary, creating content that responds to both the needs of the client’s users and their own commercial requirements.
Additional key responsibilities:
Devising a process/system to keep track of the growing amount of digital content across various platforms.
- Keeping pace with technological developments to ensure that our client is providing the best possible online experience to their customers.
- Building effective cross-departmental relationships, including key personnel in head office and managing relationships with third party agencies.
- Managing a number of data reports, including: direct reports, economic data and any other quantitative data, such as the number of visitors to our client’s site.
Education and experience:
Holder must be educated to at least degree level in a relevant field (i.e. Marketing, E-Business). Professional qualifications such as the IDM Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing are desirable.
- Previous experience of updating and assisting in managing digital content using a CMS on a dynamic site is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is essential.
- The ability to communicate well with all levels around the business, as well as previous experience of managing external marketing agencies, e.g. briefing them.
- Experience of user experience (UX) strategy and user testing with the ability to act quickly on consumer insights and best practises is essential.
- The ability to work well under pressure and hit tight deadlines.
- An excellent level of English skills so that they can proof-read/sense-check and write copy is required.
What we look for in a person:
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with a solid ability to articulate information requirements clearly.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Genuine enthusiasm in web technologies and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Ability to digest both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Someone with an eye for detail and a creative flair.
Email your cover letter with CX to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK applicants only, no agencies please.
Why work for Rawww?
We support every member of our team by offering the training you need to do a great job.
We love birthdays
Birthdays are an extra day off. We know you'd rather be celebrating, so have the day on us.
Our lovely, canal-side office is in the power station which used to light up half of Coventry.
We're pizza lovers
We like to dine at our local Pizza Express, to fuel our creative minds ready for more great ideas.
We'll reward you
We have incentives when you achieve greatness. Do good work and you'll be rewarded.
We're a friendly bunch. Regular get togethers help us to stay relaxed and let our hair down.
From charity hikes to sponsored runs, we like to get involved and raise money for good causes.
Lots of snacks
Raid the secret tuck stash, or have a slice of homemade cake. Be quick before it's all gobbled up.